reference list: E2 Treaty Investors and immigration reform
- Bernard P. Wolfsdorf, Richard Yemm, and Cliff Rosenthal. E-Treaty Visas Are Vital For a Vibrant U.S. Economy (n.d.) Retrieved March 20, 2012, from http://www.abil.com/articles/ABIL%20Articles%20-%20E-VISAS%20-%20Vital%20for%20Economy%20(Wolfsdorf)1.pdf
- U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 9―Visas (Subchapter Covers: Treaty Traders and Investors . . . (last updated 10-14-2010 by transmittal letter VISA-1586)) Retrieved March 20, 2012 from http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87219.pdf
- Travel.State.Gov, Visas for Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors, http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1273.htm
- Table XVI(B) Nonimmigrant Visas Issued by Classification
Fiscal Years 2008-2012, http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY12AnnualReport-TableXVIB.pdf
- State.Gov, U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 9
- Carlos J. Sanchez Runde, Richard M. Steers, "The Role of Cross-Cultural Influences in Work Motivation, p. 365", (n.d.) Retrieved July 5, 2013 from http://www.ou.edu/cls/online/lstd3673/pdf/sanchez1.pdf
- Kathleen Campbell Walker, The Mexican Investor and E-2 Survival. Retrieved August 1, 2013
- Anthony Luppino, John Norton, Malika Simmons, University of Missouri—Kansas. Retrieved August 1, 2013 from http://www.kauffman.org/uploadedFiles/DownLoadableResources/KauffmanImmigrationReform.pdf
- Cedric M. Shen, "New Bill Seeks to Expand E-2 Investor Visa for Citizens of Israel", (February 21, 2012), Retrieved August 1, 2013 from http://www.jewishjournal.com/coming_to_america/item/new_bill_seeks_to_expand_e-2_investor_visa_for_citizens_of_israel_20120221
- H.R. 2310 (110th): E-2 Nonimmigrant Investor Adjustment Act of 2007, Retrieved August 2, 2013 from http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr2310
- H.R. 1162 (111th): E-2 Nonimmigrant Investor Adjustment Act of 2009, Retrieved August 2, 2013 from http://beta.congress.gov/bill/111th/house-bill/1162
- H.R. 6210 (112th): American Investment and Job Creation Act of 2012 http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr6210
- Ben Chestnut, "MailChimp Launches $1 Million Integration Fund", (November 18, 2010), Retrieved, August 10, 2013 from http://blog.mailchimp.com/mailchimp-launches-1-million-integration-fund/
- Anna Vital, "How Funding Works – Splitting The Equity Pie With Investors", (May 9, 2013), Retrieved. August 10, 2013 from http://fundersandfounders.com/how-funding-works-splitting-equity/
- Gwen Moran, "The Startup Visa: a Boost for Small Business?", (August 13, 2010), Retrieved, August 10, 2013 from http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/217416
- Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry,"Why The Startup visa is actually a really bad idea", (March 22, 2010), Retrieved August 10, 2013 from http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-startup-visa-is-actually-a-really-bad-idea-2010-3
- Marguerite Rigoglioso, "Peers Influence Decision to Become an Entrepreneur", (September 1, 2009), Retrieved August 13, 2013 from http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/news/research/sorensen_peers.html
- Sophia Solanki, "Why slow and steady is better for a startup than growing fast", Retrieved August 14, 2013 from http://pandodaily.com/2013/08/02/why-slow-and-steady-is-better-for-a-startup-than-growing-fast/
- Deborah Gage, "The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail", (August 2, 2013), Retrieved August 14, 2013 from http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443720204578004980476429190.html
- Carmen Nobel, "Why Companies Fail--and How Their Founders Can Bounce Back", (March 7, 2011) http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/6591.html
- Les McKeown, Dominic Basulto, Jeremy Jackson, "What’s Wrong With a Little Perfectionism?", (July 29, 2013), Retrieved August 15, 2013 from http://thebuildnetwork.com/leadership/fail-fast-myth/
- Shumpeter Blog Article, "Fail often, fail well", (August 14, 2011), Retrieved August 15, 2013 from http://www.economist.com/node/18557776
- Kathleen Allen, "Getting VC money does not insure success", (September 28, 2012), Retrieved August 16, 2013 from http://www.theventureedge.com/2012/sep/28/getting-vc-money-does-not-insure-success/
- Gabriel Jack, "E2 Visa: Treaty Investor Advisory in the Wake of Reform", (June 24, 2013), Retrieved September 8, 2013 from http://www.mj-law.com/blog/immigration-news/e2-visa-treaty-investor-advisory-in-the-wake-of-reform//
About E2 Visa Lobby
we are a non-profit group seeking immigration reform for E2 Treaty Investors and other foreign independent entrepreneurs. We were founded on July 1st, 2013 in New York City.
Want to learn more ?
Join mailing list!
Call us toll free at 1-800-382-2464 (9:00 AM-9:00 PM EST Mon-Sun)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a volunteer run organization. Should you reach voice mail please leave a message and we aim to call you back within 24 hours.