become a volunteer and participate in immigration reform!
Work side by side with us here in NYC or telecommute from your home from any US state
- Interested in a leadership position as an organizer or in joining our board of directors
Get in touch!
- Make phone calls to law makers and influencers. We can provide a phone script or roll your own!
- Got some great writing skills, know about UX, maybe you're a designer that works miracles with CSS3 or a you're a front end or back end web developer familiar with Zurb Foundation 4 or Asp.net MVC4 or perhaps a social media expert?
Help us improve our website and communications! Also check out our Junior Creative Director Internship
- You're a native speaker of Spanish ? Help us translate our website
- You're an immigration lawyer or happen to otherwise have a great legal mind ? Let's review and discuss bills including "S. 744 Subtitle C-Future Immigration, Sec. 2301. Merit-based points track one and Sec. 2302. Merit-based track two."
Participate by drafting bills and amendments to propose to law makers whether it be for a comprehensive reform bill passed by the Senate or house bills such as the "Skills Visa Act" H.R.2131 that needs important amendments
- You're an economist or just really smart and know how to put together statistical data that helps presenting convincing arguments?
- You're a fund raising wiz? Please join us, we need you! Once our group gets organized we'll apply for non-profit status or fiscal sponsorship and start fund raising activities to be able to take our efforts up a notch. We'll need marketing materials, media buying, and live events. Whatever it takes to promote the possibility of an American future for hardworking E2 visa business owners.